Blog Archive
About Me
My Blog List
Followers
Friday, October 8, 2010
As I Grow Old......
As I grow old, there's so many lessons of life
As I grow old, there's so many things have to be done
As I grow old, there's so many things to learn
As I grow old, there's so many things have to left behind
As I grow old, there's so much love I have found
As I grow old, there's one thing to remember
Never turn back, No Regret
Happy bornday to me, I guess I will never grow up
As I grow old, there's so many things have to be done
As I grow old, there's so many things to learn
As I grow old, there's so many things have to left behind
As I grow old, there's so much love I have found
As I grow old, there's one thing to remember
Never turn back, No Regret
Happy bornday to me, I guess I will never grow up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment